Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Do You Believe In Blue Magic?? I Do...



Well by now if you are any kind of Hip-Hop fan or fan of Jay-Z you know that he has a new album coming out on November the 6th. What you also might know is that the album will be coming out a week after the American Gangster Movie staring Denzel Washington and Russell Crow (two of my favorite actors). The new Hova album is suppose to be the unofficial soundtrack to the movie, hence the release dates being a week apart.

Now for those of you that don't know what American Gangster is about,it is about Frank Lucas, a common driver for a crime kingpin who becomes the leader of the pack after the original dies unexpectedly. Frank Lucas becomes a very power crime kingpin and ruled Harlem in the 1970's. Frank Lucas is being played by Denzel, while Russell Crow plays Richie Roberts, the cop that tries to take down Lucas. American Gangster also stars my boy Common and T.I..

So enough words here is the track listing for Jay-Z's American Gangster Album:

Amen

Blue Magic

Untitled

Alright, Alright

You Don’t Know

And The Winner Is

American Gangster

Welcome

Ignorant Shit

The Demise

I Get Money (Remix)

OK OK OK...yes I know the "I Get Money (Remix)" is on there but hey this is they only way you will get this 50 Cent remix...but I'm in it for Hova, ya know. So there is the track listing folks and that cover up top is the actually one...Gangsta right? Oh and as soon as the video is on the net I will make sure its all yours!!!

OK Xcalibur Prime signing off...you guys are lucky I took a break from the new Legend Of Zelda to share this with you...Yo I'm done like a steak!!!

Xcalibur

No comments: