Friday, July 11, 2008

A Milli, A Milli....I'm Going To Do A "Milli" Freestyle Next!!!


Well, I guess this is my night to rant/vent, so here is another one for you...Lil' Wayne's "A Milli." Now is rhyming over this beat a way for EVERYONE to prove that they are better than Weezy or because the beat is hot? I think it is the first option. Why? Because nobody has been trying to mess with Bangladesh like that, THAT'S WHY!!!! He did tons of ILL joints for Ludacris and dope ass beats for Kelis too. I remember my boy showing me a video of Bangladesh making a beat at the Producers Ball In ATL and it was sick but the people there were just kind of "Oh Whatever" about it. Check the vid:



Now out of all the joints I have heard from him 8 ball & MJG's "Forever" Featuring Lloyd is the most ill, even though he has done sick stuff for Ludacris. So why is everyone from Jay-Z to Ne-Yo to Killer Mike to Chris Brown trying to kill this song? Did it take someone like Weezy to take Bangladesh's career to the next level cause everyone thinks Weezy is the modern 2Pac? Sad to say yes...and I feel that its kind of a slap in the face to Luda because he was one of the first ones to miss with Bangladesh. Here are some of the freestyles:

"A Milli" Freestyle - Killer Mike

"A Milli" Freestyle - Uncle Murda (Fabolous Diss)

"A Milli" Freestyle - Curren$y

"A Billie" Freestyle - Jay-Z


Man!! And these are just four of the many that are out that I could find!!! Here is what XXLMag.com Had to say about it:

Wanna Kill A Milli??


One last thing and I'm done. LA producer Flying Lotus also did a remix. But here is the kicker, Lil' Wayne' s vocals are still in tack and he switched up the beat! (Gasp!) And this is fly!! Enjoy

Flying Lotus x Lil' Wayne - A Milli (Remix)

Xcalibur

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo..I heard that FlyLo joint yesterday..I thought it was pretty dope. Definately a change of pace.