Saturday, September 20, 2008

TRV$DJ-AM In Plane Accident & FIX YOUR FACE!!!


Well my friend The CON wake me up this morning to same news that i was not too happy about. Most of you are familiar with Travis Barker (Former Blink-182 drummer, drummer for +44, and 1/3 of the group Expen$ive Ta$te with Paul Wall and Skinhead Rob) and DJ AM (Celeberity DJ), they performed as the house band at the MTV VMA's this year. Besides my issues with the award show, TRV$DJ-AM were one of the highlights of the event. It seems after a performence in Colombia, SC on Friday on a flight back to CA The plane went off the runway, through a fence and crashed into a road. Travis Barker and DJ AM were transported to a burn center in Augusta, GA and are currently in critical condition. While the survived four other people on the plane were not so lucky. Sarah Lemmon, 31, of Anaheim Hills, co-pilot James Bland, 52, of Carlsbad, Chris Baker, 29, of Studio City and Charles Still, 25, of Los Angeles all died in the crash. My condolenses go out to their families and prays go out to Travis and DJ AM.

I did some searching around today and was looking for the mixtape the put together and I found it!!! It's called Fix Your Face and it is on their website. If didn't see the video I posted earlier of them I'll post it again for you. Here is the link for the mixtape (you will have to fill out a little info, but its worth it) and the video:

TRV$DJ-AM: Fix Your FACE!!!






Listen UP, Watch THIS, FIX YOUR FACE, & STAY TOONED!!!

Xcalibur

No comments: