Monday, August 11, 2008

What I Know About The Blueprint 3 Thus Far....


Well the why it looks and from what I read, Kanye will produce a majority if not ALL of this next installment in the Blueprint franchise. Jay-Z has already somewhat released his new joint "Jockin'" via video of him coming out at the Garden with Kanye. But from what I understand the song will not be released quite yet due to the lack of a 3rd verse to the song, but as soon as there is one I'm pretty sure the song will be landing soon like a martian!

While most are counting Timbo out of the project, I am not counting him out just yet. If Kanye has proven anything its the fact that he can put together an album....PERIOD!!! So I'm sure Timbo can be utilized in some way, maybe a few beats here and there. And as big as mega-uber-producers as both Kanye and Mr. Mosley are I'm pretty sure that those two care work together quite nicely (see the Kanye and Timbo video of them working on drums for "Stronger"). Timbo has still got hits in him....tons of them!! Just look at Justin Timberlake's last album, its still one of my favorites because every song on there is a hit, not to mention all of the work with Keri Hilson, Madonna, etc.

But a while album with just Jay-Z and Kanye would not be bad. It would go back to the formula of One Rapper + One Producer = One dope ass album! And Yeezy is always looking for new ways to evolve his song....why not a whole Hova album??? Let us not forget that would look really good for the ROC and bring back artist we thought were extinct like Beanie, Young Chris, and Memphis Bleek who are all dope MC's but get nooooo play rather it be label politics or what have you.

And what about Just Blaze????? He has been on every Jay-Z album since mmmmm lets say the Dynasty album. But I guess his situation with Saigon has been preoccupying most of his time. But I would not count him out either...by no means!!!!

I will let you know more as I find out more!

Stay Tooned!!!

Xcalibur

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember Dead Presidents 3, that Young Guru produced? There was a rumor that was going to be on there too.