Friday, August 01, 2008

When I Not Blogging I'm Playing....Final Fantasy IV DS


Whoa!! I have to say I feeling pretty good about this post even though I'm not sure what the game I'm gonna tell you about has to do with Hip-Hop, even though when rappers are not rapping the are picking up the handhelds or the sticks (controllers) to play their favorite games.

I just picked up Final Fantasy IV for the Nintendo DS and fell in love with it hard. Just imagine your favorite blogger's favorite nerd playing one of the best RPG's (Role Playing Game) and listening to NaS or Jay-Z bwahahaha! On the real it is a really good game. I have been cutting into my Pokemon time (one of my favorite game fanchises of all time) to focus on the story of the Dark Knight Cecil and his quest for redemption. It looks better then the Gameboy Advanced version and SNES version. I can't say it plays better since I have never played either, but both of those versions are deemed the best of the best on both systems and now the DS version can join the ranks. Here is Gamespot review:

Final Fantasy IV

I highly suggest you pick this one up if you have a DS and the time. And if you pick one up from Gamestop don't forget to reserve Crono Trigger, Dragon Quest IV, Sonic Chronicles: Dark Brotherhood, and Kirby Superstar Ultra all for DS (shameless plug for the companyI work for ahaha).

Stay Tooned more of the video game post to come!

Xcalibur

No comments: