Wednesday, June 04, 2008

N*E*R*D is Seeing Sound....or Big Red Apes??


Wow It has been a month of Sundays since we have heard any new music from the boy from VA...no not the Clipse, N*E*R*D that is. Pharrell, Chad, & Shay have created a MONSTROUS new sound that actually matches the big red ape on the cover of the new cd (seen above). Also it seems to me that the N*E*R*D boys are paying homage to the Bape brand (depicted by the big red ape) & the Ice Cream/BBC brand (worn by the guys on the cover). Whatever it maybe the album is going to be hot. I'm excited! I had to miss Glow In The Dark, but this album will be the final piece in the CRS tri-force (Kanye West - Graduation, Lupe Fiasco's The Cool, and N*E*R*D - Seeing Sound) and I can have my own concert in my car! LMAO. Now if we could only get a peek at what the CRS project is gonna look like....hmmmm.

Album out June 10th, the beginning of the HOT summer!!

Stay Cool Fellow 'Bots...

Xcalibur Prime

No comments: