Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Young Buck Goes From Gorilla to Tiny Kitten In Personal Conversation With 50


An emotional phone conversation between former G-Unit rapper Young Buck and head honcho 50 Cent has found its way to the net, where the Cashville rapper exposes his fear of being kicked out of the group.

Provided by hip-hop personality Miss Info, the first 2 parts of the recording - there are allegedly more to come - allow listeners to fully recap Buck's pleads and promises of loyalty to the head of G-Unit. The conversation opens with Buck trying to convince 50 that he shouldn't be compared to prior beefs he's had with former associates including Bang'em Smurf and The Game.

"I don't want you to dismember me from the crew," Buck said. "I've not said nothing out here in the media-other than me putting in the statements of 'I'm my own man creating my own thing,' but I have never dismembered myself from the family."

Buck then credits him for the idea of creating his Cashville Records and putting the Southern rapper in profiting situations.

"You gave me the idea. You gave me the whole-and that's what I explained in my interviews," he admitted. "All of this is under your whole thing-it's just that I don't really have no lead on what's going on for me. I ain't getting no whole lotta money, only money that really came out of that deal for us from Sony was $75,000 for production-going in to marketing and promoting. They gave me 79 percent [and Sony] took 21 percent from the record."

The deepest blow against Buck followed as he detailed the debts he owes 50 along with payments he still owes to the IRS.

"My whole goal is to actually get back what I've paid for you and hopefully I can actually get that sh*t back-work out the kinks," he continued. "I know [Lloyd] Banks and [Tony] Yayo gotta feel a certain way towards me 'cause of the way sh*t is and just iron sh*t out and hopefully get back to the G-Unit record. Outside of what I owe you, you got tax time rolling around-and my taxes. I still owe money from last year's taxes. It's so many other debts that I'm in for as far as the last year and this year's about to roll around."

After admitting to being confused by the various debts he owes and becoming emotional, breathing hard into the phone, 50 tries to reassure Buck of what was necessary to patch things up.

"You gonna be all right, you hear me," 50 asked. "You gotta be able to stay closer to me, Buck, so you don't f*ck up. We'll fix the sh*t. You just got to stay closer to the space 'cause there ain't no-it's not gonna happen. Sh*t is different, Buck, and if you don't stay closer to what's going on it's gonna f*ck up. Tony's been the safest one, you know why? He's been staying closer."

50 also assured Buck that if he became more involved and remained closer then things would be an easy fix.

Ironically, over the weekend, Buck declared his independence from the group at a show in Tampa, Florida as he yelled "F*ck G-Unit" and proceeded to discredit 50 by comparing their street credibility.

Listen Up:

Part 1

Part 2



Originally Written By Cyrus Langhorne for SOHH.com

No comments: